- High-performance planetary and angular gears complement the strengths of the ECI motors for optimum adaptation of speed and torque to the required load points
- The wide variety of spur gear, planetary and worm gear units in finely stepped reduction ratios is the perfect complement to the wide variety of applications in which the BCI motor can be use
- VDC gearmotors VARIODRIVE Compact motors combined with a wide selection of powerful and smooth-running spur gears, planetary and angular gears.
- VDC motors VARIODRIVE Compact motors are electronically commutated external rotor motors with completely integrated operating electronics in the power range from 20 to 100 watts. VDC gearmotors VDC gearmotors VARIODRIVE Compact motors combined with a wi
- VARIODRIVE Compact motors are electronically commutated external rotor motors with completely integrated operating electronics in the power range from 20 to 100 watts
- The mechanically commutated direct current motors of the BCI series offer three sizes, many voltage versions and a wide selection of accessory components for an extensive range of particularly economical drive solutions in the range from 10 to 100 watts.
- Reductores sinfín con motor con rango de par de giro entre 265 y 1230 Nm
- Cajas de engranajes de planetarios para motores con y sin cepillos
- Motores de corriente continua para rangos de potencia continua entre 2,5 y 250W
- Motores DC sin escobillas
- Motores cepillados
- Electrónicas de regulación para motores sin cepillos
- Servorefuerzo para motores con cepillos
- In the Setup and Measurement area you will find the touch probes, which help you to reduce the setup times of your machine tools, as well as highly precise measuring systems for machine tool inspection and acceptance testin
- The TNC controls for milling, drilling, boring machines and machining centers
- MANUALplus 620 – The Contouring Control for CNC and Cycle Lathes
Campo de aplicación
Due to the design without housing (solid plate) and the application of special qualities of plate, the motors are particularly compact and powerful.
- Shaft height: 100 to 400 mm
- Power: up to 600 kW
- Speed range: up to 12.000 rpm
- Duty cycle: S1 (continuous operation)
- Cooling: IC 416 (forced-ventilation)
- Voltage: 360V
- Insulation class: F
- Mounting: IM B35
- Degree of protection: IP 54
- Vibration severity grade: A
- Ambient temperature: -20 to 40 °C
- Installation altitude: up to 1.000 m
Our electromechanical POWERISE drive systems can be found in the automotive area, in furniture, household and many other industrial applications.
Whether it’s opening or closing trunk lids or lifting and lowering head and foot sections in beds – electric drives from Stabilus adjust applications efficiently and reliably, whether by remote control or at the push of a button.