- The mechanically commutated direct current motors of the BCI series offer three sizes, many voltage versions and a wide selection of accessory components for an extensive range of particularly economical drive solutions in the range from 10 to 100 watts.
- VARIODRIVE Compact motors are electronically commutated external rotor motors with completely integrated operating electronics in the power range from 20 to 100 watts
- VDC motors VARIODRIVE Compact motors are electronically commutated external rotor motors with completely integrated operating electronics in the power range from 20 to 100 watts. VDC gearmotors VDC gearmotors VARIODRIVE Compact motors combined with a wi
- VDC gearmotors VARIODRIVE Compact motors combined with a wide selection of powerful and smooth-running spur gears, planetary and angular gears.
- The wide variety of spur gear, planetary and worm gear units in finely stepped reduction ratios is the perfect complement to the wide variety of applications in which the BCI motor can be use
- High-performance planetary and angular gears complement the strengths of the ECI motors for optimum adaptation of speed and torque to the required load points
- Gears and gear motors for economic solutions, tailored for your specific applications.
- EUSAS® system motors – A motor for 100 Hz characteristic and all worldwide voltages.
- Helical bevel geared motors | Angle parallel shaft geared motors
- Helical geared motors | Shaft mounted geared motors | Parallel shaft geared motors | Helical worm geared motors
- Frequency inverters with excellent control features, compact size, ease of use and very good communication skills.
- Direct current motors | With radial forced ventilation | With internal cooling | With surface cooling | 0,50 - 185 kW
- 3-phase asynchronous motors IP 21 - IP 23 | With radial forced ventilation | 8,0 - 120 kW
- Direct current motors with ignition protection type "d" flameproof enclosure
- Motores de corriente continua EX
- MANUALplus 620 – The Contouring Control for CNC and Cycle Lathes
- The TNC controls for milling, drilling, boring machines and machining centers
- In the Setup and Measurement area you will find the touch probes, which help you to reduce the setup times of your machine tools, as well as highly precise measuring systems for machine tool inspection and acceptance testin
Campo de aplicación
Due to the design without housing (solid plate) and the application of special qualities of plate, the motors are particularly compact and powerful.
- Shaft height: 100 to 400 mm
- Power: up to 600 kW
- Speed range: up to 12.000 rpm
- Duty cycle: S1 (continuous operation)
- Cooling: IC 416 (forced-ventilation)
- Voltage: 360V
- Insulation class: F
- Mounting: IM B35
- Degree of protection: IP 54
- Vibration severity grade: A
- Ambient temperature: -20 to 40 °C
- Installation altitude: up to 1.000 m
Campo de aplicación
- Fine chemicals
- Food products
We supply quickly exchangeable components such as transmissions and swivel arms adhering to current regulations, e.g. ATEX, CE, SIL and cGMP, as replacements or for re-equipping your machines (also suitable for other makes).