• Production of brush segments in disks with crimped wire
• Servo driven technology for high production rate
• Integrated disk magazine
• Integrated disk punching
• Secure wire holding by pressed retaining tab
• Optimally balanced segment thanks to perfect wire distribution
• Minimal use of metal parts for low material costs
• User-friendly programming with new screen structure
New and highly flexible machine for wire brush segment production from metal disks and crimped wire. Holes for wire feeding and positioning are punched directly on the machine. Wire feeding and cutting are made parallel to disk punching with automatic transfer
between both stations. No ready punched metal parts (ring and eyelet) are required as in the case of traditional brush segments, offering
highest flexibility at lowest cost.
Process: Crimped wire fill is fed from spool and pushed through the punched holes in the disk. The wire is then cut, radially bent and secured by pressing with the specially designed retaining tab. At the same time on a second station the
special hole contour with the retaining tab is punched in the disks, which are fed by magazine. Disk transfer between the stations is made automatically.