- Reductores sinfín con motor con rango de par de giro entre 265 y 1230 Nm
- Cajas de engranajes de planetarios para motores con y sin cepillos
- Motores de corriente continua para rangos de potencia continua entre 2,5 y 250W
- Electrónicas de regulación para motores sin cepillos
- Servorefuerzo para motores con cepillos
- Motores DC sin escobillas
- In the Setup and Measurement area you will find the touch probes, which help you to reduce the setup times of your machine tools, as well as highly precise measuring systems for machine tool inspection and acceptance testin
- The TNC controls for milling, drilling, boring machines and machining centers
- MANUALplus 620 – The Contouring Control for CNC and Cycle Lathes
Motors and generators
Johannes Huebner Giessen is known for building motors since the day our company was founded in 1934. We have established ourselves to date as a competent partner in many sectors of industry with our electric drives as well as system solutions including gearboxes, brakes, controllers and batteries. We regularly earn the respect of our partners by producing customized designs and prototypes to meet individual customer requirements.
Individual motors with high degree of protection
Our DC and servomotors are certified sealed to degree of protection IP68. Distinguishing features include their high levels of robustness and reliability; we are able to supply them in versions boasting extremely small dimensions and special windings.
Highly energy efficient generators
Our generators are very often incorporated in smaller wind turbines and hydroelectric plants as well as in mobile power supply solutions. To be able to achieve optimum starting performances even at low speeds the generators have almost no cogging torque, an aspect that improves energy efficiency.
- Motores de elevación para la construcción naval
- Motores de rotor en cortocircuito para propulsor de proa y o de popa
- Motores de rotor en cortocircuito y motores de anillos rozantes con un rango de potencia de 2,2 a 2000 kW
- Motores de aspas para la construcción naval
- Motores trifásicos asíncronos para tecnologías de elevación
Our customers have a very wide range of different technical requirements for their special motors, depending on the application for which they are intended. We therefore construct motors according to individual customer specifications so they perfectly suited to the application for which they are required. The following projects will give you a good impression of how very versatile our motor production is.
- Hub drives – each wheel it’s electric drive
- Non-standard drives – unique and specific | Wheel Chairs | Compact electric powered and automated floor vehicles | Camera Vehicles | Hose Bobbin for Fire-Figthing Vehicles | Curtains, Windows, Doors and Gates | Patient Lifts
- DC-Permanent magnet motors in 2- or multipolar design can be combined with single- or multi-stage angular gears