Campo de aplicación
- Delivering / filling of low to high-viscosity media
- Delivering / filling of abrasive, shear sensitive and lumpy media
- Delivering / filling cartridges, tins or buckets
- gentle product handling
- suited for food and cosmetics
- for hot and cold filling
We are equipped to meet every challenge in the field of product delivery, as certain factors play a significant role in this area: for example, high temperatures during a hot delivery procedure or CIP and SIP require a good deal of know-how when it comes to selecting elastomers and seals. All our delivery systems can be used for semi-automatic and fully automatic delivery tasks.
ViscoTec dosing and filling pumps for food and cosmetics are volumetric conveying pumps based on the endless piston principle. Suitable for discontinuous or continuous pulsation-free metering of viscous, shear sensitive and high-filled material.
Special and highly accurate dosing applications can be achieved with the help of the high-quality ViscoTec dispensers. For example, ViscoTec systems are used in the bakery and confectionary business for the decoration of cookies, cakes, etc. Typically, icing or fudges are dosed but also sweet filling like vanilla or chocolate pastes.
- Dosing units with specific filling nozzles depending on each individual application
- Dispensing within automated lines
- Perfect results at CIP/SIP (Cleaning/Sterilisation in Place) cleaning: it can be integrated in an automatic flushing system
- Options possible
The dosing unit for filling machines can be used as feeding pump in subsequent processes: As conveying pump from A to B, to be used in barrel emptying systems, in the food and cosmetics sector and for hot filling and cold filling.
- hopper with 10 l or 50 l
- manifolds with air bleed valve
- food or pharmaceutical hoses
- pressure sensors for pump protection and control
Each project is different. Dosing and packaging technologies of Optima Consumer achieve excellent and consistent results.
Dry and liquid chemical products require specific dosing equipment. The volumetric and gravimetric systems of Optima Consumer for dry products offer users a host of options: gentle product handling, outstanding output, optimum filling precision – the ideal solution includes and combines all aspects. Optima Consumer continuously develops its dosing solutions and customizes them perfectly to customer requirements.
All portioning and dosing systems are compatible with Optima Consumer assembly, closing and packaging machines, but also always permit integration into existing systems. Additional functions are supported by monoblock machines or complete lines. Our engineering expertise guarantees that all systems meet customer requirements - always. Many of our comprehensive projects have been implemented as turnkey projects.
» In pieces
» Composite paper
» Screw closures
» Press-in closures
» Pump closures
» Press-on closures
» Trigger and spray closures with dip tube
» Laboratory machines
» Pilot lines
» Semi automatic and fully automatic machines
» Monoblock machines (filling and closing on one machine)
» Packaging systems for portion packs
» Complete turnkey lines
- Package filling station for the filling of up to 4 volumes rigid container from 0.25 to 2 liters
- Package filling stations for filling of rigid containers up to 2 volume 2-10 liters
- fully automated Package Filling Station computer-controlled
- Package Filling Station with a documentation unit where required
PERGANDE has developed a new, low-abrasion package filling station using gravimetric metering technology
This station enables simultaneous filling of up to four fixed-volume packages of 0.25 to 2 liters capacity or two fixed-volume packages of 2 to 10 liters capacity.
Filling is effected using PERGANDE’s own proven metering system, which ensures extremely gentle product handling and precise filling of the packages.
The fully automated package feed and extraction is computer-controlled. The package feed can be expanded to include a package presorting and setup installation, for fully automated feed to the filling units.
This installation meets all German regulatory requirements governing pre-packed products, and can be supplied with a documentation unit where required.
Campo de aplicación
The design characteristic of two easily accessible extraction devices with dosing screw at one end and rotor screen at the other side furthermore facilitates the cleaning of the cyclone screening and dosing machine.
Productos y servicios
- Sistemas semiautomáticos y totalmente automáticos para mezcla de gases
- Máquinas e instalaciones para el llenado y dosificado de sustancias líquidas
- Sistemas de llenado para gases especiales, como óxidos de etileno, medios de extinción especiales o agentes refrigerantes
- Dióxido de carbono (CO2) - Instalaciones de llenado para cantidades de llenado de aprox. 50 g – 6 kg
- Instalaciones de llenado de gas para gases médicos, industriales, especiales y los destinados a la industria alimentaria
- Instalaciones de llenado de gas totalmente automáticas y específicas de clientes (para hasta 1000 cilindro / hora)