- Conveyor systems for all areas of industry, in any required construction, length and width
- Coatings for toothed belts, flat belts, V-belts and conveyor belts
- PVC coatings with grooved and ribbed grip elements
- High performance flat belts for light and heavy drives, as transport belts, tangential belts and spindle tapes/bands
- Plastic and cotton conveyor belt for all applications
Campo de aplicación
Though not being exposed to physical or chemical changes, conveyed products
may create severe operating conditions due to high abrasion or extremely high operating speeds. These circumstances set high demands on the steel belt. With regard to material selection and construction Berndorf Band assures an ideal solution for every application.
Straight tracking, high abrasion resistance and dynamic fatigue strength are crucial when transporting bulky material or unit load. Extremely high operating speeds cause a high number of load cycles and create severe operating conditions. Steel belts from Berndorf Band are made to match these extreme requirements.
- Cintas transportadoras para la industria de la alimentación
- Instalaciones de transporte para la industria del reciclaje
- Cintas transportadoras de acero inoxidable
- Cintas transportadoras para panaderías
- Cintas transportadoras para carne
- Cintas transportadoras para hortalizas
- Cintas transportadoras para hornos industriales
We have been producing wire belts and wire belt conveyors
since 1986. Besides being used as conveyor belts in the production line,
for example in the baking industry, wire meshes of different types and sizes
are increasingly being used for architectural purposes.
"Architectural wire clothes" are usually made of stainless steel
and are therefore highly durable. Available in widths of up to 6000 mm
and almost any length, even the largest of areas can be cladded without seams.
Wire mesh belts are suitable for both private and industrial construction projects.